There are a handful of key strategies to building a profitable cleaning business.
You know the ones…
– Choose a targeted list of prospects
– Create a compelling difference between you and your competition – that is IMPORTANT to your prospects.
– Bid wisely, to be competitive AND profitable
– Screen, hire and train to build and keep a strong team
– Monitor cleaning to keep quality UP.
– Monitor cleaning times (labor) to maintain profitability
The list goes on and on…
But, here’s one you don’ t here as often…
People are waiting – for you:
to act, to speak up, to make the first move, to reach out, to ask a question, to offer to help…
You may think it seems silly, not worth mentioning.
It may not be on the short list of key strategies, but it can make a BIG, NOTICEABLE difference in nearly every part of yours cleaning business.
Ever notice when you drive by someone while you’re driving your car… if you wave – what happens? That’s right – a great deal of the time – THEY wave back.
Again, seems trivial, right?
But, consider the implications.
In your cleaning business where you’re often looking for new clients and new employees – these potential new clients and employees may be around –
simply waiting for you and I to TAKE THE INITIATIVE – to reach out.
Keeping a mind set in which you are ALWAYS looking and willing to ‘make the first move’ may be the gateway to a steady stream of new clients and employees.
It can help to keep in mind the powerful, almost automatic response – a simple wave gets.
You Can Do This, You Really Can,